If you wish to link to the official homepage (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Sites’) of Japan Arts Council (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Council’), you must inform us in advance by writing to Contact Us. Please include the URL(s) from which you intend to establish link(s) to the Sites. We will get back to you within about a week. Please be aware that we reserve the right to refuse links depending on the nature of the proposed website. Also, please notify us if you wish to list the Sites’ URL(s) on storage media such as publications, CD-ROMs and internet media.
How to link to the Sites
- Please specify that it is a link to the Sites.
- You may link only to the URLs below
|Japan Arts Council Japanese top page||https://www.ntj.jac.go.jp/|
|Japan Arts Council English top page||https://www.ntj.jac.go.jp/en/|
|National Theatre (Japanese) top page||https://www.ntj.jac.go.jp/kokuritsu/|
|National Engei Hall (Japanese) top page||https://www.ntj.jac.go.jp/engei/|
|National Noh Theatre (Japanese) top page||https://www.ntj.jac.go.jp/nou/|
|National Bunraku Theatre (Japanese) top page||https://www.ntj.jac.go.jp/bunraku/|
|Box Office (Japanese) top page||http://ticket.ntj.jac.go.jp/|
|Japan Arts Fund (Japanese) top page||https://www.ntj.jac.go.jp/kikin/|
|Cultural Digital Library (Japanese) top page||http://www2.ntj.jac.go.jp/dglib/|
|Japan Arts Council Library Search (Japanese)||http://www3.ntj.jac.go.jp/|
- Do not link in a way that makes it appear as though the Sites are a part of any other website. Please do not link directly to images on this website.
We do not accept links from the following websites.
- Websites with specific political or religious purposes.
- Websites that have been or are likely to be slandering or defaming the Council or a third party.
- Websites that have infringed or are likely to infringe upon copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Council or a third party.
- Websites that have infringed or are likely to infringe on property, honor, personality rights or privacy of the Council or a third party.
- Websites that are contrary to public order or morality.
- Websites that are likely to mislead or delude the viewers’ judgements.
All the individual pieces of information (writing, photographs, illustrations, music, etc.) published on the Sites are copyright protected. The Sites in its entirety are also copyright protected under the Japanese Copyright Law and relevant international treaties. Secondary use, such as copying, diversion, public transmission, distribution and so on, of any information posted on the Sites without prior approval of the Council is prohibited. All or a part of the content of the Sites may not be modified without approval of the Council.
Exemption from responsibility
Every effort is made to provide accurate information on this website. However, the Council is not liable for any loss caused directly or indirectly by users based on information published on this website. Please note that due to maintenance work of the Sites, the operation of all or a part of the Sites may be suspended without prior notice. The Council shall have no liability to the users for any possible loss or damage caused by the interruption of the service.
Change or deletion of the content
Please note that the content of the Sites is subject to change or deletion without notice.