Our theaters are committed to ensuring all audiences have a comfortable experience. The following sections explain our services in more detail.
- Wheelchair spaces
- Wheelchair spaces are available (except Small Hall at Bunraku Theatre). Please advise us of your request in advance by phone or in person at the theaters' Box Office/Ticket Office.
- Assistance dogs
- Assistance dogs (guide dogs, hearing dogs, service dogs, etc.) are welcome inside our theaters. Let us know at the time of ticket purchase that a dog will accompany you so that we can arrange a seat with enough space.
- Wheelchair rental
- You can borrow a wheelchair free of charge at each theater. As the number of units is limited, please contact us in advance.
- Guidance to the seat
- You may ask the theater staff for assistance to find your seat.
- Discounted tickets
- We offer discounted tickets for Council-organized performances for audiences who have disability certificates and/or use wheelchair spaces. One accompanying audience is also eligible for a discount. Please note that discounted rates vary depending on the performance. You can purchase discounted tickets at the theaters' Box Office/Ticket Office, by phone, or online. The required procedure is as follows:
Please present your disability certificate* at the time of purchase.
When you book by phone, please inform us that you are eligible for the disability discount. Please present your disability certificate* and pay the fee by the day of the performance (30 minutes before the performance starts) at the theaters' Box Office/Ticket Office.
Please pay the list price first when you book online. Please present your disability certificate* by the day of the performance (30 minutes before the performance starts) at the theater's Box Office/Ticket Office to receive the discount in cash.
Disability certificate: (Limited to those issued by a public institution as shown in the following examples.)
- Shintai Shōgaisha Techō (Certificate of the Physically Disabled)
- Seishin Shōgaisha Hoken Fukushi Techō (Certificate of Mentally Disabled)
- Ai no Techō or Ryōiku Techō (Certificate of the Intellectually Disabled)
- Hibakusha Kenkō Techō (Atomic Bomb Survivor’s Certificate)
For more information, please contact the Box Office/Ticket Office at each theater.
Box Office (10:00～18:00 JST)
Tel.+81-3-3230-3000 (From overseas)
Tel. 0570-07-9900 (Domestic Call)
Tel. 03-3230-3000 (for IP phone, etc.)