About Free Wi-Fi
Free Wi-Fi is available at the National Theatre, the National Engei Hall, the National Noh Theatre, the National Bunraku Theatre, the National Theatre Okinawa, the New National Theatre, the Traditional Performing Arts Information Centre.
You can access National Theatre Free Wi-Fi at...
|National Theatre||The lobbies of the large and the small theatre, the lounge, the restaurants and cafés and the ticket office.|
|National Engei Hall||The entrance hall, the lobby and the gallery.|
|National Noh Theatre||The entrance hall, the lobby, the restaurant, the gallery and the large lecture room.|
|National Bunraku Theatre||The entrance lobby, the lobbies of the bunraku theatre and the small theatre, the gallery and the library.|
|National Theatre Okinawa||The entrance lobby, the lobbies of the large and the small theatre and the café.|
|New National Theatre||The entrance hall, the foyers of the opera house and the large and the small theatre and the reading room of the information centre.|
|Traditional Performing Arts Information Centre||The gallery, the library and the lecture room.|
Setup Guide (For Mobile Devices)
- 1. Open “Settings” and tap “Wi-Fi.”
- 2. Select “National_Theatre _Free _Wi-Fi.”
- 3. Open web browser and tap “Access the Internet here.”
- 4. Choose signing up with an email address or an SNS account.
- 5. Read the Terms of Service. If you agree, tap "I agree.”
- 6. [With an email address] Enter your email address and tap “Register.”
[With an SNS account] Sign in with your ID and Password.
- 7. Read the Security Warning. If you agree, tap “I agree.”
- 8. Enjoy the Internet!
- * You need to connect again after 60 minutes.
- * Your registration is valid for 365 days.
- * When you access again to the network during that period, you can use it without step 4 to 6. You only have to select “National_Theatre_Free_Wi-Fi” from the list of networks, start the web browser and tap “Connect to the Internet,” and then agree on the security warning.
- * In order not to interfere with the stage equipment, we are using 5GHz frequency band, which some devices cannot use.
- * Once you sign up to the network in one theatre, you can use it without registration in other theatres.
- * If you download the “Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi” app and sign up, you can easily use more than 1,500,000 Wi-Fi access point around Japan.